- Abies Sibirica (Organic Fir Needle) Essential OilFir needle essential oil is steam distilled from the needle of the evergreen coniferous fir trees found throughout the mountainous terrains of North America and Europe. The fir tree is commonly thought of as a Christmas tree, and the smell often is attributed to be reminiscent of the holiday season. The pale yellow liquid has a clean, woodsy aroma that has a relaxing and grounding effect on the mind. When diluted and applied to the skin, the oil can act as a pain reliever and help soothe those suffering from arthritis, muscular pains, inflammation and rheumatism.
- Acer Saccharinum (Organic Sugar Maple) ExtractDerived from the bark and sap of the sugar maple tree native to the hardwood forests of eastern Canada, Acer Saccharinum Extract is an excellent natural source of alpha hydroxy acid. This ingredient is often used in cosmetics for its ability to exfoliate the skin and reduce wrinkles or the signs of aging. When used in products that are directly to the skin and face, acer saccharinum extract can also be beneficial to minimize cell damage caused by free radicals, reduce the appearance of sun damage, and improve the overall look and feel of the skin.
- Acetyl Tetrapeptide-5 (Plant Peptide)Eyeseryl® is a tetrapeptide that is added to cosmetics for its ability to tighten skin around the eyes and face. This ingredient counteracts the skin’s loss of elasticity due to aging, and works to reduce water accumulation and puffiness around the eyes. It can also be used to moderately reduce dark circles that become apparent as matured skin thins and loses its elasticity overtime.
- Achillea Millefolium (Organic Yarrow) PowderAchillea millefolium powder, commonly known as yarrow, is the powder derived from the dried stems, leaves, and flowers of a small herbaceous plant native to temperate regions of the Northern Hemisphere in Asia, Europe, and North America. In ancient mythology, the Yarrow plant was used by Achilles to heal the wounds of his warriors. The light brown powder is traditionally used as a digestive aid to suppress mild discomforts of the gastrointestinal tract and to stimulate the release of stomach acid. It is also beneficial when used to relieve fevers and shorten the duration of cold and flu, and can even be helpful to improve relaxation during illness.
- Activated Charcoal (Organic Charcoal) PowderSteamed from the shells of the coconut, coconut charcoal powder is derived from the fruit of palm trees native to the tropical forests of west and southwest Africa. The very fine, smooth charcoal colored powder work to effectively adsorb toxins, chemicals, and heavier gases from the body. It's detoxifying properties can have positive effects on digestive issues such as upset stomach and bloating, and will even reduce body odor as the body becomes cleaner over time.
- AllantoinA botanical extract from the comfrey plant, Allantoin is native to Europe and was brought to North America by early settlers. Now comfrey can be found all over the world as it produces small, bell-like flowers that bloom in clusters of pink, purple, or blue. Comfrey has been widely used for its healing properties aiding in calming and soothing the skin. It is appropriate for all skin types, including sensitive skin.
- Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe Vera) GelAloe vera gel is the cold pressed extraction from the leaves of the aloe vera plant, a succulent indigenous to the warm desert climate of East and South Africa. The clear gel is known for its cool soothing properties. For this reason, American Indians called Aloe "The Wand of Heaven" and it was their belief that anyone touched by the plant would be cured of their skin disorders. Aloe vera gel aids in treating burns, bites, and cuts, as well as reduces inflammation to sooth the skin.
- Althaea Officinalis (Organic Marshmallow) ExtractExtracted from the leaf and root of the flowering perennial Althaea officinalis, or marshmallow plant, this ingredient is found the in marshes, bogs, damp meadows of Europe and North Africa. The clear liquid forms a soothing film over the mucous membrane of the respiratory tract and provides relief to sore throats and coughs. Marshmallow extract has also been used to treat digestive problems including reducing excess stomach acid, heartburn, and indigestion. When used externally, the ingredient has shown to provide anti-inflammatory benefits and helps to soothe muscle aches and sprains.
- Aniba Roseodora (Organic Rosewood Bois de Rose) Essential OilRosewood essential oil is extracted from the wood of an aromatic evergreen tree that grows abundantly in the coastal forests of Brazil. The thin cloudy oil has a warm, woody, floral aroma often used in aromatherapy to help uplift those suffering from depression and to instill self-confidence. The oil also carries tissue-regenerating properties and can be used in products to prevent wrinkles and premature aging.
- Anthemis Nobilis (Organic Roman Chamomile) Essential OilSteam distilled from the flower of the low growing aromatic perennial, chamomile roman essential oil gets its name from Greek origins meaning “apple on the ground,” referring to the herb's sweet apple aroma. This oil has high ester content, making it beneficial when used in massage oils for relief from muscle spasms and discomfort. It is known to have a calming effect on the mind and body.
- Aqua (Purified Water)Aqua, also known as purified water, is water that has been mechanically filtered through a comprehensive purification process to remove impurities and make it suitable for use. The most common form of purified water is through distillation, and other processes include capacitive deionization, reverse osmosis, and carbon filtering. A well hydrated body will perform at optimal levels, including improved memory and concentration, normalized digestion, and reduced joint pain. Pure aqua is ideal when used in skincare products because they can have rejuvenating effects on the skin and flush away toxins.
- Arnica Cordifolia (Arnica Montana) ExtractDerived from the stem and leaves from the herbaceous Arnica plant, this extract is native to coniferous forests and mountain meadow regions in North America. This liquid is popular for its pain-relieving and health-promoting properties. It is often found in products that are applied directly to the skin for inflammation and pain relief, particularly for bruises, aches, pulled muscles and sprains. Because of its ability to promote blood circulation, arnica cordifolia extract is also found in hair products to encourage hair growth.
- Artemisia Dracunculus (Organic Tarragon) Essential OilNative to the temperate climates of Central Asia and Siberia, tarragon essential oil is extracted by steam distillation of the leaves and flowering tops of the perennial herbal plant. This thin, colorless liquid has a spicy, sweet aroma similar to anise. This oil received its nickname "Little Dragon" from medieval times when the herb was used for its powerful effects against a range of illnesses, including digestive discomfort and toothaches. This oil also contains eugenol, which makes it an antibacterial agent for fighting infections and viruses.
- Ascophyllum Nodosum (Organic Sea Kelp) PowderSea Kelp Powder is ground from the dried seaweed found in the frozen waters of Antarctica. The green powder is packed with minerals such as iodine and serves as a great mineral supplement for the deficiencies in our diets. The resilient plant is also a valuable source of protection to dry and aging skin. When used in cosmetics, the antioxidants in sea kelp powder help to rejuvenate and nourish the skin, minimizing the appearance of sagging and wrinkles.
- Avena Sativa (Organic Oat) PowderOatmeal flour colloidal is the powder resulting from finely grinding whole oat grains. Oat powder is traditionally used in many cultures as a remedy to relieve dry and itchy skin. The light off-white powder is a natural anti-irritant and has a wide array of skin and hair benefits that enhance stability, increase viscosity, and leave the skin smooth and rejuvenated. More specifically, it can be used to reduce sunburn, soothe diaper rash, and relieve itching due to eczema and psoriasis.
- Azadirachta Indica (Organic Neem) Seed OilRecognized for its medicinal purposes in India, neem seed oil is pressed from the seeds of the fast-growing tropical neem tree. For thousands of years, the plant has been used for its vast therapeutic value to the internal circulatory, digestive, and immune systems. The yellow oily liquid has a strong odor that is reminiscent of peanut and garlic. It is often used topically in skincare products to soothe itchiness and relieve dry skin. It has shown to provide comfort to those suffering from mild skin disorders such as acne, eczema, and psoriasis.
- Bambusa Vulgaris (Organic Bamboo) PowderBamboo powder is ground from the fast growing flowering perennial evergreen found in the diverse climates of India. This soft, silky white powder is rich in minerals and silica, an essential ingredient for providing strength to the skin and hair. Bamboo powder is a gentle yet effective exfoliant to rejuvenate the skin and encourage skin turn over. It remineralizes the skin and makes it an effective ingredient for those with acne, wrinkles and cellulite.
- Bentonite ClayThis clay is composed of weathered and aged volcanic ash from deposits in western volcanic regions of the United States such as Wyoming and Montana. Bentonite's name stems from the town of Benton, Wyoming, where the largest known source of bentonite clay is found. When mixed with water, this greyish cream powder forms a gelatinous mass that can be applied directly to the skin to create a mask. Bentonite clay is widely thought of as a healing clay for its ability to expel toxins from the body and skin. This clay is a natural skin softener and exfoliator, making it ideal for those with eczema and psoriasis.
- Betula Lenta (Organic Sweet Birch) Essential OilSweet birch essential oil is steam distilled from the wood of the rare Betula Lenta tree, indigenous to the native to eastern regions of North America. The minty wintergreen aroma of the oil is uplifting to the mind and can help to overcome feelings of sadness and fear. When applied to the skin, this oil has a cooling sensation that is instantly soothing and can help reduce soreness from overworked muscles. Even more, the oil can support the body's own ability to heal and encourages detoxification of the body.
- Boswellia Carterii (Organic Frankincense) Essential OilFrankincense essential oil is extracted from the milky white sap inside the tree bark of the Boswellia trees. Grown in African and Arabian tropical regions, frankincense is traditionally burned as incense and emits a woody, earthy, spicy aroma. The oil is known for its comforting properties and is useful for helping overcome stress. This ingredient can also promote healthy cell regeneration and is useful for maintaining healthy skin. It can help treat dry patches, reverse signs of aging, and reduce the appearance of scars and stretch marks.
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Organic Shea) ButterExtracted from the nut of the African shea tree, shea butter grows naturally in the dry savannah belt of West Africa and onto the foothills of the Ethiopian highlands. Because shea butter naturally rich in vitamins A, E, and F, it has been used for centuries in the harsh African climate to protect and condition skin that has been damaged by sun and wind. Natural shea butter has a slightly smoky and nutty aroma, and will stay solid at room temperature yet turn creamy and smooth when massaged directly into the skin. It is commonly used as an intense moisturizer and can improve the appearance of irritated dry skin.
- Calendula Officinalis (Organic Calendula) ExtractProduced from the flower heads of the ornamental Calendula plant, calendula extract is native to the sunny Mediterranean area as well as parts of southwestern Asia. The dark brown liquid has a fresh floral aroma and was traditionally used topically in Arab and Hindu culture for its skin healing properties. The extract is gentle, soothing and cooling and works as a great anti-inflammatory agent for those suffering from acne, eczema, and rashes.
- Camellia Oleifera (Organic Camellia) OilAlso known as tea seed oil, Camellia seed oil is pressed from the seeds of Camellia oleifera, a shrub or small tree whose leaves are used to make tea. Indigenous to East Asia, the Indian Subcontinent and Southeast Asia, the plant grows wild in cool, high mountainous environments. The oil has been used for centuries in Chinese culture for cooking, as well as for many beauty applications. High in rejuvenating antioxidants, camellia seed oil is recommended for dry, aging, and sunburned skin. The oil is quickly absorbed by the skin, leaving it silky without a greasy residue.
- Camellia Sinensis (Organic Green Tea) ExtractGreen tea extract is the derivative of the leaves of a wild herbaceous shrub grown in the cool, high mountainous environments of East Asia. The tinted green liquid is full of antioxidants that help to detoxify the skin to rid the body of free radicals. This makes the ingredient highly effective at reducing signs of aging, wrinkles, and sagging skin. The catechins found in green tea extract in particular act as a very strong antioxidant that can even help lower the risk of cancer and heart disease.
- Camellia Sinensis (Organic Green Tea) PowderGreen tea powder comes from the ground leaves of the Camellia sinensis plant, a wild shrub grown in the cool, high mountainous environments of East Asia. The bitter green powder has high levels of antioxidants, particularly catechins that protect the skin and body from free radicals. Because of this, it has even been attributed to preventing or at least postponing onset illness such as cancer and heart disease. The antioxidant properties also make this powder a common ingredient in anti-aging formulations to slow down the aging process and reduce sun damage to the skin.
- Cananga Odorata (Organic Ylang Ylang) Essential OilCommonly found in the rainforests of Asian and South Pacific Islands, ylang-ylang essential oil is steam distilled from the fresh flowers of the ylang-ylang tree. The pale yellow oil has a sweet floral aroma that is often used to help with depression, anxiety, and anger. Additionally, Ylang Ylang essential oil has been seen as a very effective hypotensive as a natural remedy to lowering blood pressure.
- Canarium Luzonicum (Organic Elemi) Essential OilNative to the tropical forests of the Philippines, elemi essential oil is extracted by steam distillation of the gum obtained from the Elemi tree. The fresh, balsamic aromatic oil is similar to frankincense and was used by the Egyptians for embalming mummies. The oil has rejuvenating properties that reduce lines and wrinkles associated with aging. It is also effective in reducing pain and can be used to sooth muscle discomforts after exercise.
- Caprylic Capric Triglyceride (Organic Fractionated Coconut) OilExtracted from the fruit of a coconut palm, fractionated coconut oil is coconut oil in which almost all the long chain triglycerides are removed, leaving the remaining oil with high amounts of saturated fat. Unlike pure coconut oil which has a creamy base, fractionated coconut oil is a clear or pale yellow free-flowing liquid that is often used as a carrier oil. Fractionated coconut oil resembles skin's natural lubricant, sebum, and is excellent for nourishing and softening the skin and hair.
- Caprylyl GlycolComing Soon
- Carthamus Tinctorius (Organic Safflower) Seed OilOriginating from the arid environments of ancient Egypt, the oil of the annual thistle-like Safflower is the most valuable element of the plant. The safflower has an extensive history as one of the oldest human crops, where traces of the safflower have been found in the tomb of the Egyptian pharaoh Tutankhamun of the 18th dynasty. Safflower seed oil is gently extracted from the seeds to be used for the high content of linoleic acid, making it ideal for unclogging pores and reducing blackheads. The presence of linoleic acid can also help regulate hormonal fluctuations to reduce breakouts as well as symptoms of PMS for women.
- Cedrus Atlantica (Organic Atlas Cedarwood) Essential OilAtlas cedarwood essential oil is extracted through the process of steam distillation from the wood pieces of the large, aromatic Cedar Wood tree. It is considered to be one of the earliest incense materials, used by the Egyptians in the embalming process and burned by the Greeks and Romans as a perfume ingredient. The oil has a woody, balsamic, and rich aroma that is masculine in nature. When inhaled, it can calm stress and stimulate the metabolism. The essential oil can also be used for its antiseptic properties to help treat acne and protect the body against toxins.
- Centella Asiatica (Gotu Kola) ExtractNative to the tropical swampy areas of the Himalayas, gotu kola extract is taken from the dried leaves of the small perennial herb called Brahmi. This substance has been used for thousands of years in India and China to enhance mental performance and support the nervous system, and is thought as perhaps the most spiritual of all herbs. When used externally, gotu kola extract is also used for soothing skin and treating itchy skin, and it serves as an excellent remedy for severely dry skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis.
- Cera Alba (Organic Beeswax)Derived directly from the honeycomb of the bee, organic beeswax is thought to be the oldest and purest ingredient used in cosmetic products. Originating in the tropical ecosystems of South and Southeast Asia, honeybees naturally reside in tropical climates or forest areas, preferring areas of abundant flowering plants such as gardens, woodlands, orchards, and meadows. When beeswax is applied directly to the skin's surface, it creates a network rather than a film, acting as a protective barrier between the skin and environment. Beeswax is added into many skin care lotions because it provides long-term moisturizing effects, actually locking moisture into the skin.
- Cetearyl OlivateCetearyl Olivate is derived from olive oil and contains the cetearyl alcohol and the fatty acids found within the fruit of the traditional tree crop native to the Mediterranean region. The oily yellowish wax is a natural emulsifier that helps blend ingredients together. This ingredient reinforces a lipid barrier to prevent moisture from evaporating, resulting in maximum hydration to the skin. It is highly compatible with our skin and is easily absorbed to leave the skin feeling silky, smooth, and more youthful.
- Cinnamomum Camphora (Organic Camphor) Essential OilCamphor essential oil is steam distilled from the wood and bark of the Cinnamomum Camphora, a large evergreen tree native to China south of the Yangtze River. The yellow or brown oil has a sharp, camphoraceous, woody aroma that can work as a strong mental stimulant when used in aromatherapy. It can also work as a temporary decongestant, and can be helpful to relieve the symptoms of colds, flu, coughs. Camphor essential oil is also often found in anti-scar formulas because it can stimulate skin regeneration to heal acne, burns, and wounds.
- Cinnamomum Camphora (Organic Ravintsara) Essential OilRavintsara essential oil is steam distilled from the leaves of the Cinnamomum Camphora tree native to Madagascar. The thin clear liquid has a clean, earthy, and penetrating aroma that can be used to uplift the mind, especially in the mornings, and is a great choice to reduce stress and mental exhaustion. The oil is mild yet effective at clearing the sinuses, and is helpful to ridding the body of excess mucus or phlegm in the respiratory tract. This way, Ravintsara essential oil can be very beneficial to those suffering from cold, flu, and sore throat.
- Cinnamomum Zeylanicum (Organic Cinnamon Bark) Essential OilThis warm, dry essential oil is steam distilled from the inner bark of the small evergreen trees native to tropical Asia, Sri Lanka and India. This smooth golden brown oil has a spicy aroma that is thought to boost brain activity and help retain lost memories. Cinnamon bark essential oil also contains blood-thinning properties, which can improve circulation and significantly reduce pain. When added to food, it can also act as a digestive tonic and relieve stomach problems such as indigestion, nausea, and vomiting.
- Cinnamomum Zeylanicum (Organic Cinnamon Bark) PowderCinnamon bark powder is ground from the inner bark of the small evergreen trees native to tropical Asia, Sri Lanka and India. This lightweight golden brown powder has a warm, spicy aroma that is thought to boost brain activity and help retain lost memories. Cinnamon bark powder can act as a digestive tonic and relieve stomach problems such as indigestion, nausea, and vomiting. It is a strong antioxidant effects, protecting the cells against damage and oxidation that otherwise would lead to the appearance of premature aging.
- Citric AcidCitric acid powder is the isolated remnants derived from the acid of the citrus fruit, including oranges, lemons, limes, and tangerines. The moderate-sized trees that bear citrus fruit thrive in areas with consistent sun, humidity and fertile soil. The weak organic acid has a sweet aroma that can promote stress reduction and increase energy levels. The acid can also help break down toxins to aid in the digestive process. When used externally, citric acid assists with speedy cell turnover to promote new skin growth, reducing the appearance of age spots, acne scars, and wrinkles.
- Citrus Aurantifolia (Organic Lime) Essential OilGrown on lime trees year-round in tropical climates, lime peel essential oil is extracted by cold compression of fresh lime peels. The yellow-green thin liquid has a tart, sweet citrusy aroma known for its ability to cleanse and renew the spirit and mind. Limes peels are full of antioxidants that can be used to reduce dark spots due to aging, and help with skin repair and acne scars.
- Citrus Aurantium (Organic Neroli) Essential OilNative to the sunny, tropical parts of India and China, this essential oil is extracted by steam distillation of flowers of the bitter-orange tree. When vaporized or used in massage oil, the light, sweet, floral fragrance is useful for insomnia, nervous tension, and headaches. The oil is also found in lotions to support overall skin healthy, including stimulating cell growth, fighting stretch marks and preventing unattractive scarring.
- Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Organic Orange) Peel ExtractExtracted from the peels of orange, this ingredient is native to the moist, tropical regions of China but now cultivated all over the world. The fragrant floral extract has been used for centuries in herbal medicine as an overall stimulant and for its ability to suppress one's appetite. In skincare products, orange peel extract works to dry out oily skin, which helps prevent acne breakouts.
- Citrus Aurantium Var. Amara (Organic Petitgrain) Essential OilPetitgrain essential oil is steam distilled from the fresh leaves and young twigs of the bitter-orange tree, a small fruit bearing tree native to the sunny, tropical regions of India and China. This clear oil has a fresh-floral, citrus aroma that is most commonly used in perfumes for its pleasant, uplifting scent. The oil can also support overall healthy skin due to its antiseptic, bacteria fighting properties. It can be added to topical products to help heal cuts and wounds and even assist in clearing skin of pimples and blemishes.
- Citrus Bergamia (Organic Bergamot) Essential OilBergamot essential oil is the cold-pressed oil produced in the rind of a nearly ripe citrus fruit of Citrus bergamia (also known as Citrus aurantium) trees native to tropical Asia, though now extensively cultivated in the Southern part of Italy and France. Its powerful yet sweet fragrance makes it a popular component in many perfumes. The aroma is a natural anti-depressant and stimulant, creating feelings of freshness, happiness and energy. This stimulating effect also aids in the digestive process, ensuring proper absorption of nutrients and metabolism.
- Citrus Iatifolia (Organic Lime) HydrosolLime hydrosol is steam distilled from the fruits of lime trees grown year-round in warm, tropical climates. The crisp and refreshing liquid contains Vitamin C and strong antioxidant properties to detoxify the skin. Lime hydrosol stimulates circulation and helps with pH balance to reduce the prevalence of oily skin and blemishes. The ingredient is found in facial cleansers and lotions due to its gentle yet strong cleansing and antibacterial properties.
- Citrus Paradisi (Organic Pink Grapefruit) Essential OilExtracted by cold compression of the peel of the grapefruit, this essential oil is native to the citrus trees found in the moist, tropical climate of the West Indies and Mexico. This thin, peach liquid has a fresh, sweet citrus smell and is commonly used in aromatherapy to curb mental fatigue and depression. Like many citrus oils, it is rich in antioxidants such as Vitamin C, and works to protect the body from free radicals.
- Citrus Reticulata (Organic Mandarin) Essential OilMandarin essential oil is cold pressed from the fresh peels of the orange of the mandarin tree, a small citrus plant native to the tropical and subtropical areas of China. This dark orange liquid has a light, fruity aroma that is has been used in Chinese medicine as the "happy oil" because it helps reduce nervous tension, stress, and mental exhaustion. Mandarin essential oil is often used for its ability to stimulate the digestive system and strengthen the liver.
- Citrus Sinensis (Organic Sweet Orange) Essential OilCold compressed from the peels of the citrus fruit, sweet orange essential oil is native to the tropical regions of China but now cultivated all over the world. The orange liquid has a sweet, citrusy scent that promotes a feeling of happiness and warmth. Due to the presence of limonene, this oil is has powerful antioxidant properties that fight free radicals in the body and boost the immune system. It can also be used to reduce inflammation and provides quick and effective relief to muscle pain and soreness.
- Citrus Tangerina (Organic Tangerine) Essential OilTangerine essential oil is extracted by cold compressing the peels of the tangerine fruit found on small citrus trees in tropical and subtropical areas of China. The greenish orange thin liquid has a sweet, citrusy aroma that is emotionally uplifting and happy. Tangerine essential oil has high levels of d-limonene which can fight free radicals in the body to help boost the immune system. This oil also has purifying properties and will detoxify the body by removing toxic and unwanted substances such as uric acid, pollutants, and extra salt.
- Coco GlucosideCoco Glucoside is a natural surfactant produced by the chemical reaction of coconut based fatty alcohols and glucose. This yellow cloudy, viscous liquid is ultra mild and often used in products for those with fragile or sensitive skin. It is mainly used to thicken and increase the foaming capacity of soaps, and exhibits excellent cleansing ability on the skin and hair.
- Cocos Nucifera (Organic Coconut) OilProduced in tropical areas with high rainfall and lots of sunlight, extra virgin coconut oil is the clear oil extracted from fresh coconut milk. Due to the extraction process, this oil has very long shelf life, maintaining a natural coconut aroma and flavor. The semi-solid consistency allows it to be a versatile raw material for cosmetics as well as foods. When applied or massaged into the skin, the saturated fats in coconut oil retains moisture, leaving the skin supple and smooth to the touch.
- Commiphora Myrrha (Organic Myrrh) Essential OilMyrrh essential oil is extracted from resin of the dried sap of the Commiphora myrrha tree, a small flowering tree native to the rocky desert landscapes of Ethiopia and Egypt. The golden yellow oil has a rich, smoky aroma that is commonly used in incense. The ancient Egyptians valued myrrh for its wound-healing properties and effectiveness on microbial infection such as fever and food poisoning. Today, this oil is added to many skin care products for its ability to maintain a healthy appearance, reduce signs of aging and soothes cracked skin.
- Coriandrum Sativum (Organic Coriander) Essential OilCoriander seed oil is steam distilled from the seed of coriander, a soft herbaceous plant native to Mediterranean regions spanning from southern Europe and northern Africa to southwestern Asia. The Chinese believe that Coriander disciplines the Qi, or the vital life energy, and recognizes the plant as a powerful herb for making humans immortal. This clear, oily liquid has a sweet, woody fragrance and is often used in foods to ease digestive issues such as indigestion, upset stomach, and flatulence. Coriander seed oil is also an exceptional massage oil and can be used to sooth overworked and tired muscles.
- Cucurbita Pepo (Organic Pumpkin) FruitCucurbita pepo, most commonly called pumpkin, is a vine fruit native to Mexico and the United States. The bright orange, consistent fruit is a rich source of linoleic acid and antioxidant vitamin E that work to nourish, protect and heal the skin. Enzymes naturally present in pumpkin are often used as a safe and effective exfoliator to encourages the process of epidermal turnover. This leaves the skin looking smoother and more youthful.
- Cupressus Sempervirens (Organic Cypress) Essential OilNative to the temperate wetlands of Southern Europe, cypress essential oil is obtained through steam distillation of young twigs, stems and needles of the Cypress tree. The pale yellow liquid has a fresh, woody, evergreen aroma that can calm and relax the mind and aid in concentration. When used in massages, this ingredient can help regulate blood flow, as well as alleviate rheumatism and menstrual cramps.
- Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba (Guar) GumGuar gum is ground from the endosperm of fertilized guar bean seeds in the drought-tolerant and sunny areas of India, Pakistan, and Africa. This free-flowing off-white powder is an exceptional thickener and emulsifier when added to liquid, and is extremely gentle on sensitive and allergy-prone skin. Guar gum contributes towards natural softness of hair and skin when used in body care products such as shampoos and lotions.
- Cymbopogon Flexuosus (Organic Lemongrass) Essential OilLemongrass essential oil is extracted from the leaves of the tall grassy plant that thrives in tropical regions of China, Indonesia, and India. The thin yellow oil has a strong, lemony, earthy aroma and is a popular ingredient in Asian cooking. Lemongrass oil's refreshing scent has a calming effect on the mind to help reduce anxiety, and also is known for its ability to repel insects. It may also be beneficial to those suffering from hair loss or other scalp conditions, as it can help strengthen hair follicles and aid in regrowth.
- Cymbopogon Winterianus (Organic Citronella) Essential OilCitronella essential oil is steam distilled from the grassy citronella plant grown in the tropical islands of the South Pacific and Asia. It has a rich, crisp lemony aroma that is widely used in insect repellents, though is also beneficial for clearing the mind and refreshing the room. When used in skin care products, this oil has antibacterial properties that are helpful in treating infections and reducing bacterial growths.
- Daucus Carota Sativa (Organic Carrot) Root ExtractProduced from isolated cells from the root of fresh carrots, this light orange liquid is very rich in vitamins and antioxidants, including beta-carotene. Carrot root extract can provide the skin with the same benefits of the original plant, including protection from free radicals and nourishment to the skin. Carrot cells are used in anti-aging and anti-wrinkle creams to promote youthful skin, as well as in products to reduce the appearance of sun damage.
- Decyl GlucosideDecyl Glucoside is a natural, non-ionic surfactant produced by the chemical reaction of plant based fatty alcohols and glucose. This light yellow liquid is mild and gentle on the skin, and maintains skin balance without dryness. It is an effective ingredient in foaming and cleansing products and has a relatively stable foam, making it ideal for bubble baths and shower gels.
- Echinacea Plant Stem CellEchinacea plant stem cells are isolated from the stems of the coneflower, a perennial herb in the sunflower family grown across the Great Plains of central Canada and the United States. This ingredient helps to protect the skin from damage due to stress, sun, and pollution. This has an especially nourishing effect on the thin skin surrounding the eyes. The stem cells work to reduce redness caused by inflammation and rebuild capillaries to mask the appearance of damaged skin.
- Elaeis Guineensis (Sustainable Palm Kernel) OilPalm kernel oil is an edible vegetable oil extracted from the pulp of the fruit of oil palms, a tree native to the tropical forests of west and southwest Africa. The reddish oil has a neutral smell and taste that is semi-solid at room temperature, similar to coconut oil. Palm oil contains Vitamin E, allowing it to penetrate deep within the skin's layers to promote healing and protection. Because of this, the oil is an ideal ingredient in anti-aging cosmetics and acne-fighting cleansers.
- Elettaria Cardamomum (Organic Cardamom) Essential OilCardamom seed oil is extracted from the seed of the perennial plant in the ginger family, native to the moist tropical regions of southern India. The slightly watery clear liquid has a sweet, spicy fragrance that is reminiscent of balsamic vinegar. This oil has an extensive history of being used and admired around the world, including by the Romans to cure digestive issues and by the Arabs as a flavoring agent. Today, the oil is used to provide relief to sore muscles, cramps, and for curing muscular and respiratory spasms. It can also be used to disinfect and cleanse the skin, leaving a healthy and more youthful appearance.
- Equisetum Arvense (Organic Horsetail) ExtractHorsetail extract is derived from the fresh shoots of the herbaceous perennial Equisetum Arvense plant, native throughout the arctic and temperate regions of the northern hemisphere. This light brown liquid is an abundant source of silica, an essential mineral to repair body tissues, strengthen hair and nails, and produce collagen. Horsetail extract is an excellent ingredient in anti-aging and skincare products for maintaining moisture and improving skin texture.
- Eucalyptus Citriodora (Organic Lemon Eucalyptus) Essential OilThis essential oil is steam distilled from the leaves and twigs of the eucalyptus trees grown throughout Melbourne in Australia. This pale yellow liquid has a thin consistency and has a sweet, lemony, and fresh aroma that uplifts the mind. Lemon eucalyptus essential oil is known for its powerful bactericidal and fungicidal properties, and is especially useful when treating fungal infections such as athlete's foot. It can also be useful in relieving congestion, sinus infections, and other respiratory infections.
- Eucalyptus Globulus (Organic Eucalyptus) Essential OilEucalyptus Globulus essential oil is steam distilled from the fresh or partially dried leaves and young twigs of the fast-growing evergreen tree native to Australia. The colorless liquid has a strong, woody, sweet smell. Because of the high concentration of eucalyptol, it is often found in mouthwashes and toothpastes, and can even be gargled with water to help treat sore throat. When applied to the skin and chest, Eucalyptus essential oil can relieve respiratory problems such as asthma, allergies, and runny nose, and even sooth muscles after exercise.
- Eucalyptus Radiata (Organic Eucalyptus) Essential OilEucalyptus Radiata essential oil, also known as Black Peppermint Oil, is steam distilled from the narrow, aromatic leaves of tall evergreen tree native to Australia. This oil has a crisp, clean aroma and is often preferred as a milder alternative to Eucalyptus Globulus. When used in aromatherapy, it is refreshing and stimulating action on the mind, helping to improve concentration and memory. It is ideal for tired or overworked bodies. This oil also has a natural cooling effect that promotes deep and clear breathing, consequently supporting a healthy respiratory system.
- Eugenia Caryophyllus (Organic Clove) Essential OilClove bud essential oil is derived from the dried flower buds of the clove tree, native to the wet tropical regions of Indonesia and India. The woody, spicy aromatic oil has a pale yellow color and is high in eugenol, making this ingredient popular in oral health. Due to the germicidal properties, it has been effective for relieving toothache, sore gums, as well as fight mouth and throat infections. Additionally, that oil can be used as an antiseptic for minor skin problems such as acne, wound, cuts, and warts.
- Foeniculum Vulgare (Organic Fennel) Essential OilIndigenous to the shores of the Mediterranean, fennel essential oil obtained through the steam distillation of crushed seeds of the fennel plant. The pale yellow liquid has a thin consistency and a sweet, almost peppery aroma. The oil is an effective stimulant for the nervous, digestive, and excretory system and is a known laxative to ease indigestion. When used in massages, fennel essential oil can nourish and restore the muscles when rubbed into areas that have been stressed or overworked.
- GluconolactoneComing Soon
- Glyceryl StearateGlyceryl Stearate is a white, odorless, wax-like solid that is derived from palm kernel, vegetable or soy oil, and also occurs naturally in the body as a by-product of the breakdown of fats. This ingredient acts as an emulsifier and lubricant, leaving the skin smooth and soft to the touch. It forms a barrier on the skin's surface to retain water, making it an effective moisturizer. Glyceryl Stearate also acts as a protectant the the skin from the damage caused by free radicals.
- Glycolic AcidGlycolic acid is colorless, odorless derivative of sugar cane. It is an excellent exfoliant and can penetrate the damaged areas of the skin to promote cell turnover. This leaves the skin with a smoother, more youthful appearance. Glycolic acid can also balance balance the skin’s PH and reduce pimples caused by oily skin.
- Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Organic Licorice Root) PowderLicorice root powder is ground from the dried root of the herbaceous perennial legume native to the moist, sunny valleys of the Mediterranean region. The light brown powder has a sweet smell that is reminiscent of candy licorice. The licorice plant is considered one of the fundamental herbs in Chinese medicine, and is used to help the body cope with daily stress. It contains a vast amount of therapeutic healing substances, including glycyrrhizin. This gives the powder its antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and detoxifying properties.
- Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Organic Licorice) ExtractLicorice extract is derived from the dried root of the herbaceous perennial legume native to the moist, sunny valleys of the Mediterranean region. The amber liquid has a scent that is characteristic of the sweet, pungent candy. The presence of glycyrrhizin gives this extract antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. When added topically, the ingredient can soothe and regenerate irritated skin, and even help lighten skin and teeth.
- Hamamelis Virginiana (Organic Witch Hazel) ExtractWitch hazel extract is distilled from the twigs and bark of the small, deciduous Witch Hazel tree native to eastern North America. Native Americans first recognized that this odorless clear liquid has anti-inflammatory and astringent properties. The extract can help shrink swollen tissue and tighten pores, making this ingredient ideal to gently heal acne and blemishes.
- Helichrysum Italicum (Organic Helichrysum) Essential OilHelichrysum essential oil is steam distilled from the flowers of the Helichrysum italicum plant, a European herb native to the dry, rocky terrain around the Mediterranean. This oil has a sweet, earthy aroma that has a clarifying and stimulating effect on the mind. Even more, the oil is known as the "Immortal" essential oil because it operates as a natural antibiotic, anti-inflammatory agent, and a natural anticoagulant. It has been known to thin and circulate blood flow, and can also be used to reduce severe bruising.
- Hibiscus Sadariffa (Organic Hibiscus Flower) ExtractHibiscus flower extract is the derivative of the vibrant flowers of the perennial woody-based herb native called Hibiscus Sadariffa, or Roselle plant, native to West Africa. This dark purple-dark brown transparent liquid has a characteristic odor that has high antioxidant properties. The plant actively combats the aging process by inhibiting the enzyme elastase, which is responsible for the breakdown of elastin in the skin. In effect, hibiscus flower extract increases skin elasticity to give a firm, natural, and more youthful appearance. It is a beneficial ingredient for fighting wrinkles, fine lines, and cellulite.
- Himalayan Pink SaltHimalayan pink salt is mined from ancient sea beds of the Himalayas, making it pure from modern environmental toxins. The coarse, geometric pink-colored salts are abundant in minerals and act as an excellent detoxifying agent when used on the skin. This ingredient is often found in scrubs to rehydrate and repair the skin, leaving it softer to the touch. Additionally, the salts can be massaged into the skin to reduce soreness and soothe muscle pain.
- Hippophae Rhamnoides (Organic Sea Buckthorn) Seed OilCold pressed from the berries and seeds of the spiny deciduous shrub native to the mountainous and coastal areas of China and the Himalayas, sea buckthorn oil is a deep amber red liquid typically used to treat damaged skin. It's botanical name translates to "Tree that makes the horse shine," referring to the plant's ability to make a horse's hair shiny and improve its overall health. The oil is packed with nutrients that promote skin hydration, elasticity, and skin regeneration. It also functions as an antibacterial agent, which can help to prevent acne and cleanse the skin from disease-causing bacteria.
- HydroxyethylcelluloseComing Soon
- Iron Oxide (Red)Coming Soon
- Juniperus Communis (Organic Juniper Berry) Essential OilProduced in the mountainous regions of the Appalachians, juniper berry essential oil is steam distilled from the coniferous Juniper tree belonging to the pine family. The pale, watery oil has a fresh, clear, and slightly woody fragrance that can help relieve emotional issues such as addiction and nervous tension. When added to massage oil and lotions, this oil works to relieve pain from arthritis, swollen joints, and muscle fatigue. It may also benefit those with problematic skin such acne, psoriasis and eczema.
- Kaolin (White) ClayKaolinite occurs in abundance in soils formed from the chemical weathering of rocks in hot, moist climates such as tropical rainforests. Also called "China Clay," the name is derived from Chinese village of Kao-Ling where the clay was originally used to make porcelain. The fine and light clay that has natural absorbency properties that swells in water, making it a great thickening agent in cosmetics. Often found in skincare products, this mild clay works to stimulate circulation and gently exfoliate it without irritation.
- Kaolinite (Rose) ClayRose Clay is a mild kaolin clay that is abundant in soils of moist climates, such as those in tropical rainforest areas. The soft, earthy, powder has a light pink hue due to the iron oxides within the mineral. Rose clay is a gentle cleanser and exfoliator, making it ideal for dry, sensitive, or inflamed skin. It has also been known to leave the skin with a more firm, lifted appearance.
- L-Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)Also known as Vitamin C, L-Ascorbic Acid is a water-soluble, potent, and naturally occurring antioxidant. It is said to be our body’s first line of antioxidant protection to boost the immune system. It plays a vital role in our skin by preventing dryness, wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, collagen syntheses and skin regeneration. When combined with other vitamins, especially Natural Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Vitamin C really shines.
- Lactobacillus (Organic Lemon Peel) ExtractLemon Peel Extract is extracted from the peel of the common citrus fruit to release the valuable chemicals from the peel. Typically this ingredient is used to lighten hair and skin. Scientific evidence supports that the use of lemon can help to inhibit melanin production, resulting in a more even skin tone. Consequently, this keeps hyperpigmentation at bay and reduces the signs of aging.
- LanolinComing Soon
- Lavandula Officinalis (Organic Lavender) Essential OilLavender essential oil is extracted from the flower of the lavender plant, native to northern Africa and the mountainous and stony regions of the Mediterranean. The plant's name derives from the Latin word meaning "to wash," and historically the Ancient Persians, Greeks, and Romans added this flower to their baths to help wash and purify their skin. This pale oil has a sweet, floral scent that is common in bath products for its calming and relaxing properties. It is also known as a sleep aid to alleviate mild insomnia and restlessness. When used in massages, lavender essential oil can also sooth sore muscles and ease joint pain.
- Leontopodium Alpinum (Organic Edelweiss) ExtractGrown in the high altitudes in the Swiss Alps, edelweiss extract is derived from organically cultivated edelweiss flowers. The amber colored, viscous liquid is packed with antioxidants that protect the body and skin from free radicals. Because of this, this ingredient can help improve the appearance of aged or irritated skin, and can also be used to protect the skin from sun damage.
- Leuconostoc (Organic Radish Root) ExtractLeuconostoc Extract, or radish root extract, is derived from radishes fermented with Leuconostoc kimchii, a lactic acid bacteria that has traditionally been used to make kimchi. The virtually odorless, slightly tinted liquid contains an isolated peptide that is secreted from the bacteria during the fermentation process that has been shown to have antimicrobial benefits. This makes it an ideal natural and mild alternative to addressing problematic skin or scalp conditions. Radish root extract is also effective in aiding digestion, including settling upset stomach and easing both constipation and diarrhea.
- Limnanthes Alba (Organic Meadowfoam) Seed OilMeadowfoam seed oil is cold pressed from the tiny seeds of the small flowering Meadowfoam plant native to the wet grassy habitats of California and Oregon. The light golden, slightly viscous liquid is known for its superb anti-oxidant properties and skin softening benefits. Thus, the oil can be particularly effective on dry, sensitive, or damaged skin. Due to its excellent oxidative stability, this ingredient provides long-lasting hydration and care to the skin.
- Litsea Cubeba (Organic Litsea) Essential OilThis intense, sweet oil is extracted from the ripened and dried fruits of the Litsea Cubeba tree, native to south China, Indonesia, and other regions of Southeast Asia. The lemony fragrance of this pale yellow oil is uplifting and rejuvenating, making it useful to balance emotional problems. Additionally, litsea cubeba oil has antimicrobial, antifungal and anti-inflammatory properties, which make it effective in fighting away colds and infections.
- Lycium Barbarum (Organic Goji Berry) ExtractObtained from the fruits of the thorny evergreen shrub, goji berry extract is cultivated in the subtropical regions of China, Japan, and the Himalayan valleys. The pale brown, slightly cloudy liquid was used in traditional Chinese medicine to stimulate the immune system and promote a long, healthy life. Because of the powerful antioxidants in the goji berry, this extract also helps to protect skin cells from harmful oxidative processes and leave the skin looking smooth and youthful.
- Macrocystis Pyrifera (Organic Sea Kelp) ExtractThis ingredient is extracted from the root, stem and leaves of seaweed found in frozen coastal waters of Antarctica. The high content of silicon present in sea kelp extract helps invigorate the skin, improve the appearance of wrinkles, and to keep skin looking youthful. This extract is also packed with vitamins and minerals that nourish and soothe the skin, including the root of the hair.
- Mangifera Indica (Organic Mango) Seed ButterNative to the tropical regions of India, mango butter is obtained from the seed of mango fruit. Mango seed butter has a slightly sweet and fatty aroma in its natural form, though not as strong as the actual pulp of a mango. The creamy yet firm consistency will liquefy on contact, making it ideal for quick skin absorption. Mango butter is often used in products to reduce dry skin, to calm irritated and itchy skin, and sooth sun damage and sunburn.
- Manihot Esculenta (Organic Arrowroot) PowderArrowroot powder is made by extracting the starch from the root of the Maranta plant, a perennial herb found in rainforest habitats of Thailand. The white, lightweight powder got its nickname "Arrowroot" because the plant was once used to heal wounds of those punctured by poisoned arrows. Arrowroot powder is found in cosmetics as a thickening agent and to help active ingredients penetrate the upper levels of the skin. Its moisture-absorbing qualities will leave the skin soft and silky.
- Melaleuca Alternifolia (Organic Tea Tree) Essential OilTea tree essential oil is extracted from the leaves of the small tree native to the eastern swampy coast of Australia. The pale yellow oil has a fresh, camphor-like aroma and has been highly prized for its strong healing ability since the primitive days of Australian history. The oil is commonly used in dentistry for its antiseptic properties to clean wounds and prevent infections. It is often added to soaps and skincare products as an overall remedy to skin ailments such as acne, fungal infections, and bacterial infections.
- Mentha Piperita (Organic Peppermint) Essential OilPeppermint essential oil is extracted from the leaves of the small herbaceous peppermint plant. Native to the moist habitats of Europe and the Middle East, this thin oil has a strong minty scent that is uplifting and energizing to the mind. When inhaled, this oil can act as a temporary decongestant for the respiratory tract. Due to the presence of menthol, peppermint essential oil has a cooling sensation that eases muscular aches and reduces inflammation.
- Mentha Spicata (Organic Spearmint) Essential OilConsidered the gentler cousin of peppermint, spearmint essential oil is extracted from the flowering tops of the perennial herb native to the moist Mediterranean region. The colorless oil has a light consistency and emits a minty, sweet scent. When added to massage oil, spearmint oil has antispasmodic properties that can help relieve muscle pain and menstrual cramps. It is also often used in aromatherapy to help those suffering from headaches, fatigue, and stress.
- Montmorillonite (Green) ClayGreen clay is derived from the decomposed plant material found on the coasts of Italy. The light green powder is loaded with minerals that have excellent therapeutic effects on the skin and face. The ingredient is commonly used to purify the skin, draw out impurities, and leave the skin feeling firm and toned. They clay's detoxifying properties can also be applied to the body, as harmful toxins are often the cause of headaches, digestive problems, and food allergies. Green clay will replenish the body's supply of minerals while cleansing it from dangerous chemicals and poisons.
- Myristica Fragrans (Organic Nutmeg) Essential OilNutmeg essential oil is steam-distilled from the dried kernels of ripe nutmeg seeds, the fruit of a tall evergreen tree native to Moluccas Island of Indonesia. This colorless oil has a spicy, woody scent and a thin consistency. Nutmeg essential oil helps with muscular aches and pains, and can be blended with massage oil to reduce pain for those suffering from rheumatism and arthritis. When taken in mild doses, it also has comforting and soothing properties that can help with upset stomach and other digestive problems.
- Myristica Fragrans (Organic Nutmeg) PowderNutmeg powder is finely ground from the kernel of an apricot-like fruit grown on the tall evergreen trees native to Moluccas Island of Indonesia. This light brown powder has a spicy, woody scent and is most popularly added to food and tea. The powder retains its fiber content, which can stimulate the digestive process and aid in constipation and other intestinal issues. Nutmeg powder has long been a popular ingredient in herbal and traditional medicines to boost the appearance and health of skin and hair. It is rich with antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, which works to reduce the appearance of premature aging and controls pimple outbreak.
- Myroxylon Pereirae (Organic Peru Balsam) Essential OilSteam distilled from a resinous sap called Balsam of Peru, this essential oil is native to the coastal forests of Central and South America. The thick brown oil has a deep, rich, vanilla aroma. The oil is most known for anti-inflammatory qualities and its benefits to the skin. When diluted and used topically, this ingredient has been found beneficial to heal wounds and suppress aching joints. It is also a natural anti-fungal and antibacterial agent, making it ideal for eczema, chapped skin, acne, and other skin diseases.
- Natural Tocopherol (Vitamin E)Derived from oat, vitamin E is an antioxidant that stimulates the immune system. It is considered to be the most important oil soluble antioxidant and a strong scavenger of free radicals. It is well absorbed through the skin which helps prevent cell damage, inflammation, trans-epidermal water loss, and also acts as a photo-protector.
- Niacinamide (Vitamin B3)Also known as Vitamin B3, a water-soluble conditioning agent, niacinamide is a derivative of niacin. It is used as a skin stimulant and skin smoother. It helps with the recover of rough, dry, or flaky skin and improves the skins suppleness by increasing the ceramides found in our skin.
- Oenothera Biennis (Organic Evening Primrose) Seed OilEvening primrose seed oil is extracted from the seed of the evening primrose plant native to dry, open meadows in North America. The small flowering wildflower gets its name because it blooms in the evenings during the early summer and release a sweet and light scent. Due to the essential fatty acids extracted from the seeds, the oil has been used for its therapeutic botanical properties to the skin, especially to aid in the reduction of pain and inflammation. It has a soothing quality when used by those suffering from skin disorders such as eczema, psoriasis, and acne.
- Olea Europaea (Organic Olive) OilNative to a dry Mediterranean climate, organic olive oil extra virgin is made from the simple process of crushing the fat from pure olives, a traditional tree crop from the Mediterranean region. Olive oil was used over 3000 years ago by the native Mediterranean people as a natural remedy for healing wounds and cardiovascular diseases. The light colored, lubricating oil is loaded with antioxidants and fatty acids, making it an excellent carrier oil for essential oils. It has been shown to have effects on controlling cholesterol, as well as having digestive benefits. Most commonly, extra virgin olive oil can help stimulate cell repair, resulting in significantly smoother skin.
- Olive SqualineOlive Squaline, a high purity vegetable squaline obtained from olives, is a botanical lipid that mirrors human lipids in molecular structure and weight. The clear, non-viscous liquid helps to replenish the natural oils levels lost through normal aging. The oil rapidly permeates the skin and work as an antioxidant, preventing UV damage and the formation of age spots. It also is extremely effective at rehydration, reducing the appearance of wrinkles and softens chapped or cracked skin. Because it is similar to the oils naturally produced in the body, olive squaline is compatible with all skin types and is ideal for regenerative and anti-aging skincare products.
- Organic Cane AlcoholOrganic cane alcohol is produced by fermenting and distilling molasses from organically grown sugarcane. This clear, nonviscous liquid has a characteristic sweet sugarcane smell. When combined with other natural ingredients, organic cane alcohol can rapidly permeate the skin and pass through and into the bloodstream more efficiently. Organic cane alcohol can work as an antibacterial and is beneficial in facial and body cleansers. It also acts as a natural solvent that can dissolve the alcohol soluble components of herbs and other botanicals, making it ideals in perfumery and other fragrance products.
- Pacific Natural Solar Sea SaltPacific sea salt is harvested through the evaporation and collection process of Pacific seawater. The white, unrefined medium grain salts retain minerals and nutrients found naturally in the oceans as well as in our bodies. The salt can be used as an exfoliator to shed the body of dead skin and leave it with a soft and youthful appearance. It is used for muscle therapy to reduce soreness, soothe aches, and relieve tension.
- Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38 (Plant Peptide)Palmitoyl tripeptide-38, a peptide produced from derivatives of the amino acids lysine and methione sulfone. This ingredient is used for its ability to regulate cell activity, repair wounds, and remodel collagen tissue. Matrixyk Synthe’6 contains Hyaluronic acid, which delivers nutrients to the inner layers of the skin to scavenge free radicals and promote cell proliferation. Consequently, it is ideal for aging skin that lacks the elasticity and collagen content to repair wounds quickly. It may also be used to reduce the appearance of crow’s feet, wrinkles, and swelling.
- Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5 (Plant Peptide)Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5 is a small peptide which mimics the human body’s own mechanism to produce collagen. This ingredient protects the naturally produced collagen in the face and skin, and helps prevent collagen degradation. In effect, the result is the slowing down aging and the reduction of visible lines, wrinkles, sagging, and dryness. Additionally, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5 also helps to deactivate the key enzymes in collagen degradation, and prevents cellular activities that cause inflammation, leaving the skin more youthful and regenerated.
- Panthenol (Vitamin B5)Provitamin B5 Panthenol is a water-soluble vitamin that plays a key role for our bodies and our skin. Internally our bodies rely on this to help breakdown food and convert it into energy, but because of its’ humectant qualities, B5 is also beneficial when applied topically to our skin. It aids in tissue repair, wound-healing and moisturizing the skin, resulting in a soft and supple texture and tone.
- Pelargonium X Hortorum (Organic Geranium) Essential OilGeranium essential oil is extracted from the stems and leaves of the flowering perennial Geranium plant. Native to the moist habitats of the cape providences of South Africa, this oil has a sweet, rosy smell that is widely used in aromatherapy for its variety of health benefits. The aroma has an overall balancing effect on the mind that can aid in relieving stress and help those experiencing mild depressed feelings. The oil is also known to balance the hormonal system, alleviating the symptoms of menopause and menstruation.
- Picea Mariana (Organic Black Spruce) Essential OilBlack spruce essential oil is steam distilled from the needles and twigs of the coniferous trees native to North American forests. The oil has a fresh, stimulating aroma with sweet undertones. It is often utilized in aromatherapy for its soothing and purifying properties, as well as for its ability to clear blockages and encourage internal equilibrium.
- Pimenta Officinalis (Organic Allspice) PowderAllspice powder is finely ground from the unripe fruit of the evergreen shrub native to Jamaica, Southern Mexico and parts of Central America. This light brown powder has a warm and spicy aroma reminiscent of cinnamon and nutmeg. The ingredient is commonly used as an effective stimulant on the digestive system to calm upset stomach, diarrhea and indigestion. When used externally, the powder also has a warming effect that can relieve chest infections, arthritis, and ease muscle aches and pains.
- Pinus Sylvestris (Organic Scotch Pine) Essential OilSteam distilled from the needles of the evergreen Scotch Pine tree, this Baltic native essential oil has a clear, slightly oily consistency. The fresh, strong, woody aroma has an invigorating effect on the mind that can relieve mental fatigue. Additionally, Scotch Pine essential oil also has a strong antiseptic quality when applied to the skin to aid in the healing of cuts and sores and reduce the possibility of infection. When used in massages, it has a warming effect that can stimulate circulation.
- Piper Nigrum (Organic Black Pepper) Essential OilSteam-distilled from the berries of the pepper plant, black pepper essential oil is native to the south tropical regions of India. In ancient India, pepper was once considered sacred and was even used as the most prized form of currency. The spicy aroma is said to help people to examine their thoughts with clarity and honesty. Therapeutically, black pepper oil is beneficial in assisting in stimulation of the the digestive system and improve circulation.
- Planifolia Fruit (Organic Vanilla) ExtractNative to the tropical forests of Mexico, vanilla red bean extract is derived from the fruit of the vine-like vanilla orchid plants. The warm, sweet aroma is often used in aromatherapy for its powerful influence on depressed feelings and stress. Vanilla extract also contains eugenol, which works to reduce fevers by fighting infections, and effectively strengthen the immune system.
- Plantago Lanceolata (Organic Plantain) ExtractPlantain extract is a derivative of the leaves of the plantago lanceolata, a perennial herb native to the British Isles. This plant can live in a variety of environments from very dry meadows to places similar to a rain forest. The leaves are traditionally used in herbal teas and other herbal remedies as a highly effective cough medicine. Plantain extract soothes and cools mucous membranes, which is beneficial when loosening and expelling phlegm and congestion. It also contains antibacterial and antimicrobial properties, making it effective to heal skin abrasions.
- Pogostemon Cablin (Organic Patchouli) Essential OilPatchouli essential oil is extracted from the fragrant leaves and flowers of the bushy herb native to hot, tropical climates of Asia. The light yellow oil has a strong, earthy scent that is often used for insecticidal properties, although is also diffused for its peaceful, calming effects on the mind. Inhaling this oil helps stimulate the release of serotonin and dopamine, which drive away feelings of anxiety, anger, and sadness.
- Prunus Amygdalis Dulcis (Organic Sweet Almond) OilThis carrier oil is extracted exclusively from edible seeds of the Almond tree, native to the Mediterranean climate of the Middle East. Similar in composition to olive oil, sweet almond oil is a pale yellow, absorbable liquid with a sweet and nutty aroma. Sweet almond oil is rich in Vitamin E, monounsaturated fatty acids, and proteins, which make it so beneficial to our heart, skin and hair. It is mild and hypoallergenic, making it a popular ingredient in baby skincare products. However, the oil also has strong cleansing properties, allowing for deep penetration into the pores to dislodge dirt and debris.
- Prunus Avium (Organic Cherry) Kernel OilCherry kernel oil is derived from the kernel of the deciduous Sweet Cherry tree, a species of cherry native to Europe and western Asia but found in abundance throughout the world. The lightweight, clear pale liquid is rich in vitamin A, E and oleic fatty acids. It has a much less "fatty" feel than some carrier oils and is easily absorbed by the skin, making it ideal for skincare. The oleic acid in this ingredient works to soothe dry, icky skin conditions and prevent dandruff.
- Pure Dead Sea SaltDead sea salt is harvested from the mineral-rich waters of the southern Dead Sea in Israel. The pure white, coarse salt grains contain a highly concentrated mineral content that have excellent therapeutic qualities for skin care. The salts are particularly ideal when used in scrubs to promote deep relaxation and soften the skin. It can also be highly effective in relieving more extreme skin conditions such as psoriasis and eczema.
- Rhododendron Roseum (Organic Wild Azalea) Flower EssenceGrown abundantly as ornamental plants in the cool early spring, wild azalea flower essence is derived from the colorful flowers of the dense-growing evergreen shrub. The light, sweet essence is thought to have excellent effects on the mind, including provoking the feeling of confidence and self-assurance. It can also be used when traveling to stabilize the body's internal clock and help enhances the perception of time.
- Rhododendron Roseum (Wild Azalea) Floral WaterGrown abundantly as ornamental plants in the cool early spring, wild azalea flower essence is derived from the colorful flowers of the dense-growing evergreen shrub. The light, sweet essence is thought to have excellent effects on the mind, including provoking the feeling of confidence and self-assurance. It can also be used when traveling to stabilize the body's internal clock and help enhances the perception of time.
- Rosa Damscena (Rose) HydrosolRose hydrosol is steam distilled from the petals of the aromatic, labor-intensive roses harvested in Bulgaria. The colorless liquid has a fresh, light floral smell that is emotionally uplifting and helps to center the mind. Rose hydrosol can give skin a healthy glow by balancing the pH and tighten pores. This ingredient also has antibacterial properties that help to gently treat acne and heal wounds.
- Rosa Moschata (Organic Rosehip) Seed OilRosehip seed oil is pressed from the seed of the rosehip flower, the fruit of the wild rose bush in the southern Andes. This amber-to-orange hued oil has a faint nutty scent and is easily absorbed by the skin, resulting in healing and antiseptic properties commonly used to hydrate skin and treat eczema and psoriasis. Rosehip seed oil is excellent for dry, mature and aging skin and can be used to help minimize the appearance of wrinkles, spots, and scars.
- Rosa Multiflora (Wild Rose) Floral WaterThis Wild Rose Floral Water is derived from the petals of the Rosa multiflora, a climbing, ornamental species of rose native to eastern Asia. This light, floral liquid is thought to motivate the spirit and realign those who struggle for fulfillment. This essence helps to rid the mind of apathetic thoughts and support an active, intentional life.
- Rosmarinus Officinalis (Organic Rosemary) Essential OilRosemary essential oil is extracted from the leaves of the perennial evergreen shrub native to Mediterranean soils. This clear, watery oil has a refreshing, herbal smell that acts as an excellent brain tonic to aid in concentration and memory. The oil is also widely used in hair products for its ability to stimulate follicles, making hair grow longer and stronger.
- Salix Alba (Organic Willow Bark) ExtractWillow bark extract is made from the bark of the deciduous trees native to the moist, temperate regions in the Northern Hemisphere. Nicknamed "Nature's Aspirin," this light brown liquid is rich in salicylic acid-like ingredients that have therapeutic properties to aid in helping relieve pain and even reducing fevers. The presence of salicin also makes it a common ingredient in facial products for its ability to cleanse, tone, and moisturize the skin.
- Salvia Officinalis (Organic Sage) Essential OilSage essential oil is steam distilled from the leaves of the herbaceous plant native to the moist Mediterranean regions of southern Europe. Derived from the Latin word for "to save," this thin fresh oil is known for its therapeutic properties to the skin. Due to high concentration of antioxidants, it is often used in products to reduce the appearance of aging, wrinkles, and sagging skin.
- Salvia Sclarea (Organic Clary Sage) Essential OilClary sage essential oil is extracted from the buds and leaves of the short-lived herbaceous perennial plant native to a moist Mediterranean environment. This oil has a mellow, nutty, herbal scent that is known to be uplifting and can boost self-esteem. This oil may be used to calm the nervous system in times of stress and depression. It is most commonly used for its benefits to promote enhanced vision and ability to clear tired or strained eyes.
- Sambucus (Elder Flower) Floral WaterElderflower floral water is derived from the petals and berries of the bushy, flowering plant that grows in temperate to subtropical regions all over the world. The elder plant was considered to be sacred to the ancient vegetation Goddess, Hylde Moer, and the benefits of the plant were regarded as her blessings to the world. The pale liquid is commonly used to fight colds, sinus infections, and other respiratory disturbances to bring the body back to homeostasis. Elderflower is also a stimulant and can help bring energy and joy to the mind and spirit.
- Sambucus (Elder) Floral WaterElderflower is derived from the petals and berries of the bushy, flowering plant that grows in temperate to subtropical regions all over the world. The elder plant was considered to be sacred to the ancient vegetation Goddess, Hylde Moer, and the benefits of the plant were regarded as her blessings to the world. The pale liquid is commonly used to fight colds, sinus infections, and other respiratory disturbances to bring the body back to homeostasis. Elderflower is also a stimulant and can help bring energy and joy to the mind and spirit.
- Sambucus Nigra (Organic Elder) ExtractElder extract is derived from the petals and berries of the complex flowering plant Sambucus nigra native to most temperate to subtropical regions of Europe. Elderberries have been a folk remedy for centuries in North America, and were even used to treat a flu epidemic in Panama in 1995. The extract contains vitamin A and B and a large amount of vitamin C, making this ingredient ideal when fighting infections and relieving cold symptoms. Additionally, the appearance of flavonoids within the extract provides strong antioxidant properties to scavenge off cell damage.
- Santalum Album Linn (Organic Sandalwood) Essential OilIndian Sandalwood Essential Oil is steam distilled from the heartwood of the matured tropical tree grown in the semi-arid soils of East India. The thick, darker oil has a strong, musky aroma that is used in meditation to support deeper concentration. The oil is also an excellent addition to massage and facial oils for its astringent properties, and can be used to cleanse and relieve sensitive and inflamed skin.
- Sedum (Stonecrop) PowderSedum Stonecrop powder is ground from the leaves of the creeping perennial plant that forms dense clumps on stone walls, rocks and dry stony ground. The light green tinted powder has astringent properties and is most commonly applied to the skin to heal skin problems such as burns, wounds, warts, and eczema. It can also be used as an antioxidant to fight free radicals, resulting in a reduction of the appearance of premature aging.
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Organic Jojoba) Seed OilJojoba seed oil is the liquid extracted from the seed of the Simmondsia chinensis plant, a shrub native to the coarsely textured soils and dry deserts of southern Arizona, southern California, and northwestern Mexico. The pure oil appears as a clear golden liquid at room temperature with a slightly nutty odor. Jojoba oil is structurally and chemically very similar to naturally produced oil, and can penetrate quickly through skin and hair follicles. The oil is widely used as an emollient in cosmetics, leaving the skin soft and supple.
- Sinapis Alba (Organic Mustard) Seed OilMustard seed oil is extracted from the seeds of the herbaceous yellow flowering plant native to the temperate regions of western Asia. The yellow oily liquid has a strong, characteristic aroma and can be used on the face, skin, and hair. The seeds contain nutrients such as calcium and protein, which are shown to be an effective hair growth agent when massaged into the scalp. The oil is also rich in Vitamin E and can be used as a carrier oil as an antioxidant to strengthen the immune system.
- Sodium BenzoateComing Soon
- Sodium BicarbonateComing Soon
- Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid)Hyaluronic Acid occurs naturally in the body and is a major component of connective tissues that is found in the dermis, cartilage, joints and eyes. Because it holds up to 1000 times its weight and water, the primary function of this ingredient is to lubricate joints and regulate general skin activity. Because of its ability to absorb excess water, Hyaluronic acid acts as a cushioning agent. Consequently, the skin remains supple and nourished.
- Sorbitan OlivateSorbitan Olivate is derived from olive oil and combined with sorbitol and the fatty acids found within the olive of the traditional tree crop native to the Mediterranean region. The oily yellowish wax mimics the oil of the skin and is therefore is highly compatible and suitable for all skin types. Sorbitan olivate is easily absorbed by the skin and created a barrier that reduces skin water loss, leaving the skin moisturized and youthful. It is an excellent skin softener and provides long-lasting hydration.
- Spinacia Oleracea (Organic Spinach) ExtractSpinach Extract is derived from the leaves of the edible, cool-weathered annual native to ancient Persia. Spinach has been traditionally used for its appetite-suppressing effects to slow down digestion and reduce hunger. The light green extract contains thylakoids, which are rich in vitamins A, E and K and antioxidants. These have stimulating and oxygenating effects on the the skin, leaving it rejuvenated and replenished.
- Spinacia Oleracea (Organic Spinach) PowderSpinach powder is finely ground from the dried leaves of the edible, cool-weathered annual native to ancient Persia. Spinach is nicknamed "The World's Healthiest Food" has been traditionally used for its appetite-suppressing effects to slow down digestion and reduce hunger. The light green powder contains thylakoids, which are rich in vitamins A, E and K and antioxidants. These have stimulating and oxygenating effects on the the skin, leaving it rejuvenated and replenished. The vitamins and minerals packed into spinach powder helps to strengthen our immune system, boost energy levels, and positively impact our overall wellness.
- Sucrose (Vegan Cane Sugar)Cane sugar is sucrose that has been extracted from sugarcane, a tall perennial grass native to the warm climates of tropical South Asia. This brown crystallized ingredient has sweet fragrance, like sugar itself. Cane sugar naturally contains glycolic acid, which makes it effective to gently exfoliate and beautify the skin, leaving it soft and regenerated.
- Symphytum Officinale Boraginaceae (Organic Comfrey) ExtractComfrey extract is an extraction of the leaf, root, and root-like stem of the a perennial flowering plant native to damp, grassy regions of Europe. It is traditionally used in teas to ease upset stomach, heavy menstrual cramps, and diarrhea. The chemicals in comfrey extract have a healing effect that reduces inflammation when applied to the skin, making it an ideal ingredient for wounds, joint inflammation, and bruises.
- Syringa Vulgaris (Lilac) Stem CellLilac stem cells are isolated from the stems of the flowering plant native to the rocky hills of the Balkan Peninsula. The active ingredient in the lilac stem cells is verbascoside and it acts as an effective antioxidant and anti-inflammatory agent. Because of this, lilac stem cells are a popular ingredient to counteract pimples and skin spots. It has a nourishing effect on the skin that combats visible signs of aging and diminishes the appearance of fine lines.
- Tanacetum Annuum (Organic Blue Tansy) Essential OilNative to temperate Europe and Asia, Blue Tansy essential oil is extracted by steam distillation of all parts of the herbaceous flowering plant. Blue Tansy has a gorgeous deep blue color and a fresh, sweet aroma. Blue tansy essential oil is rich with antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties that can improve burned, irritated or inflamed skin as well as act as an antibacterial to protect against viruses. When inhaled, this essential oil can provide tranquility while soothing anxiety and nervous tension.
- Theobroma Cocao (Organic Cocoa) ButterThis pure butter is obtained by crushing the seeds of the cacao trees grown in tropical regions of Central and South America and Africa. This yellowish vegetable fat has a faintly sweet scent and is creamy to the touch. This nourishing ingredient has healing and moisturizing properties, thus it is frequently found in creams, lotions, and balms. Cocoa butter is has also been shown to drastically reduce the appearance of stretch marks, scars, and wrinkles.
- Thymus Vulgaris (Organic Thyme) ExtractThyme extract is derived from the flowers and leaves of thyme, also known as Thymus vulgaris, a flowering perennial herb of the mint family native to southern Europe from the western Mediterranean to southern Italy. The light to medium amber liquid is used in aromatherapy to stimulate the mind, strengthen memory and concentration, and calm the nerves. The extract also has soothing characteristics and can relieve painful problems like arthritis, wounds, and sores. Thyme can also be used as an antibacterial and is effective on propionibacterium, the bacterium that causes acne.
- Tilia Cordata (Linden) Floral WaterLinden flower essence is derived from the large, deciduous trees that grow native to the temperate climates of North America and Europe. The linden tree is present in European folklore, and was especially symbolic in German culture as the meeting place for judicial reviews, using the tree to restore justice and bring peace. The light, floral liquid is thought to have balancing properties on the mind that help to sooth anxiety and release tension from those who are often high-strung. It can be used as a gentle sedative near bedtime to calm nerves and help with insomnia.
- Tilia Europaea (Organic Linden Flower) ExtractLinden flower extract is extracted from dried flowers and leaves of the large, deciduous trees that grow native to the temperate climates of North America and Europe. The brown liquid has a warm, floral, honey-like aroma that is soothing to the mind and can help reduce mental stress and anxiety.
- Trifolium Pratense (Organic Red Clover) ExtractTrifolium pratense, the red clover, is a short-lived herbaceous species of flowering plant native to Europe, Western Asia and northwest Africa. The extract is derived from the flower and leaves of the red clover plant, and was traditionally used in herbal medicine as a blood cleansing agent to help with overall cardiovascular health. These blood-purifying properties are also beneficial for skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, and sores. Red clover extract is considered to be one of the richest sources of isoflavones, which are water-soluble chemicals that act like estrogens. Therefore, this ingredient is commonly used to reduce hot flashes and PMS in menopausal women.
- Ubiquinone (CoQ10)Coq10 is a vitamin-like, fat-soluble substance present in all human cells. It is responsible for cell protection and production of the body’s energy. Studies have shown that the properties of Ubiquinone (CoQ10) help reduce the appearance of wrinkles and sun damage by stimulating healthy collagen production. The body also uses Coq10 for its antioxidant properties to protect the skin from damages caused by harmful free radicals. It is also known as a liposome that helps deliver key ingredients deeper into the skin.
- Vaccinium Corymbosum (Organic Blueberry) Seed OilBlueberry Seed Oil is cold pressed from the seeds of the Vaccinium Corymbosum, a North American species of blueberry. The amber to light green oil has a mild aroma and is an abundant source of natural antioxidants. This makes the ingredient effective to neutralize environmental damage, resulting in increased elasticity and natural glow. Blueberry seed oil also contains certain types of vitamin E called tocotrienols, which provide nourishing and moisturizing benefits to the skin.
- Vaccinium Myrtillus (Organic Bilberry) Fruit ExtractBilberry fruit extract is derived from the fruit of the Vaccinium myrtillus, a species of shrub native to the heathlands and acidic soil in Europe. The edible fruit has a blue color, similar to the blueberry, and in was eaten as a jam in World War 2 by British pilots to improved night vision. The light pink liquid contains anthocyanosides, which are potent antioxidants that help to strengthen blood vessels and capillary walls and improve red blood cells. It can also be beneficial to reduce the appearance of varicose veins, spider veins, or sores on the legs and skin.
- Vanilla Planifolia (Organic Vanilla Bean) PowderVanilla bean powder is finely ground from the ripened fruit, also known as the bean, of a tropical orchid, Vanilla planifolia. This species is is native to the hot, wet, tropical climates of Mexico, Central America, and the Caribbean. The dark brown powder has a a warming, sweet, and rounded aroma that stimulates the mind and provides a natural mood boost. The powerful antimicrobial in vanilla bean powder helps to cleanse the skin, reducing the occurrence of pimples and acne.
- Vegetable Emulsifying Wax NFComing Soon
- Vegetable GlycerinExtracted from plant oils usually from palm, soy, or coconut, Vegetable Glycerin is used for the humectant properties it carries. It is water-binding and is able to draw and absorb water from the air, which helps the skin retain moisture. This ingredient is commonly used for its anti-aging properties on the skin and face.
- Vetivera Zizanoides (Organic Vetiver Root) Essential OilNative to India, this perennial grass has an earthy fragrance. It is believed to be grounding, calming, and stabilizing. Vetiver Root Essential Oil provides relief from inflammation, boosts immunity, promotes new tissue growth and enhances libido. Tendinitis, joint stiffness, anxiety, and insomnia are conditions that can benefit from this oil.
- Viola Odorata (Organic Blue Violet) Leaf ExtractSteam distilled from the leaves of the hardy herbaceous flowering perennial, blue violet leaf extract has a sweet floral scent reminiscent of the plant. In mythology, the violet was a favorite flower in ancient Greece and represented the city of Athens, serving as a symbol for Aphrodite and her son Priapus. Blue violet leaf extract is used today for its blood purifying properties and as a detoxifier. The leaves also contain salicylate content which acts as a pain reliever when applied to joint pain, aches, and muscle soreness.
- Xanthan GumXanthan Gum is a complex sugar created through the fermentation of sugar and serves as a texturizer, carrier agent, and gelling agent in cosmetics. It is also used as a thickener and a skin conditioner resulting in softer skin.
- Zinc OxideDerived from natural zinc ore, zinc oxide is made from a zinc metal that has been oxidized. It is used to sooth, protect and heal the skin. It provides and excellent barrier to the sun and other irritants by providing a broad spectrum UV protection. It also provides anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory effects when applied to the skin.
- Zingiber Officinale (Organic Ginger Root) ExtractNative to the tropical regions of Asia, ginger root extract is derived from the rhizome of the aromatic ginger plant. The pale brown, slightly turbid liquid has a spicy, characteristic smell that is most known as a calming remedy for digestive issues. For the same reason, the extract works to rid the skin of toxins and can be used in anti-aging products to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and soften skin.
- Zingiber Officinale (Organic Ginger Root) PowderThis light, zesty powder comes from the root of the ginger plants, a tropical, aromatic perennial herb native to the tropical regions of Asia. Ginger root powder is often used for therapeutic pain relief and alleviating upset stomach, and is a well known remedy for travel sickness and nausea. This ingredient contains the antioxidant gingerol, which fights skin-damaging free radicals to promote smooth and even skin tone. Ginger root powder also has a strong warming effect that helps promote circulation and relax tension.